Intro Video & Supply List
Let’s begin our journey into making a basic bar of all-natural, cold process soap!
Take a look at the following video, as I will explain the flow of the course in more detail:
- Lesson 1 – INTRODUCTION Supply list, Definitions & Soap History
- Lesson 2 – NATURAL SOAP INGREDIENTS
- Lesson 3 – RECIPE REVIEW & SUPERFATTING
- Lesson 4 – LETS MAKE SOAP! Soap Making Step-by-Step Video
- Lesson 5 – CURING YOUR SOAP & TROUBLESHOOTING
Before diving into the course material, consider reviewing the below supply lists to determine what you already have on hand and what you still need to purchase. It can take 2 weeks minimum to receive items ordered online, and although you can complete Lessons 1-3 without your supplies, you may prefer moving through the lessons without stopping to wait for supplies.
To save on costs upfront, use what you have around the house. However, I will be providing a full supply list with links for each of these items. If you plan to purchase everything on this list, total costs are listed below each image.
TOOLS TOTAL: $125 + shipping
INGREDIENTS TOTAL: $73 – $92 (depending on quality) + shipping
>> Detailed supply lists with links available once your class registration is complete <<