All Natural Cold Process Soap Course: intermediate
Now that you have made soap successfully in part 1: the basics (kudos!) we can start getting really creative! In part II, you will start playing with all of the fun additions you can add to your soap to make it truly unique. In this intermediate all natural soap course you will strengthen your grasp on soap chemistry, and saponification values (and how to determine them on your own). You will also learn individual oil and butter profiles, and natural additions to your soap for sent, color, texture, and preservation.
This course is designed for the soap connoisseur, or anyone who is interested in evolving from a hobby soap maker to someone who may want to start a small business selling their soap creations.
- Comprehensive supplies list for soap making success.
- Understanding saponification from a chemical perspective.
- Strengthening your grasp of mathematic equations to determine saponification values.
- How to formulate your own unique soap recipe from scratch.
- Additional ingredients guides to incorporating natural scent, color, and texture to your soap.
- A step-by-step video guiding you on how to incorporate the above principles.
- Toubleshooting guide for when things go wrong – practice makes perfect!
This course is a multi-media smörgåsbord of pre-recorded videos, slides, and text, that allow you to set your own pace.
PART III – HERBAL SOAP SKILLS
This is when soap goes from awesome to artisan. Learn how to infuse your raw ingredients with herbs, and work with more complex ingredients like milk, honey, wax, and more!
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 64
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
HOW TO MAKE SOAP
NATURAL SOAP INGREDIENTS
LETS MAKE SOAP!